Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 March, Telecon *0900 UTC*

Raphaël,

On 15/03/2011 21:40, Raphaël Troncy wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
> Please, watch the hour (one hour earlier) following the time shift in US!
>
> After a too long interruption, please, find attached the agenda for
> tomorrow's telecon,
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=16&year=2011&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>

> The LCWD publication has been issued. I propose we focus the discussion on:
> - The HTML5 bugs that we need to enter (6 from Silvia where people
> generally agree, 1 contentious for the spatial media fragment, Davy,are
> you happy with Silvia's answer)?
No objection from my side. As you stated in a previous mail, we already
took a decision on this topic.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab