Re: minutes of 2011-06-15 teleconference

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:21:44 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
CC: Chris Double <cdouble@mozilla.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
> Oh! I missed the announcement of Chris with the nightlies.

That was an early telecon announcement :-) And Chris confirmed me
afterwards that he will make a special nightlies for testing what has
been implemented so far regarding media fragments support.

> Chris: are
> they special nightlies to get from a special location or the normal
> version 7 ones? Am I right in assuming that only the time dimension
> with npt time works? and only in the address bar or also in the video
> element?

Good questions :-) I presume that only npt works (and I thing Chris said
he does not plan to implement other ways to specify temporal fragments).
If this could work both in the address bar and in the video element,
that would be awesome!