Re: minutes of 2011-06-15 teleconference

From: Chris Double <cdouble@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:04:14 +1200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh! I missed the announcement of Chris with the nightlies. Chris: are
> they special nightlies to get from a special location or the normal
> version 7 ones? Am I right in assuming that only the time dimension
> with npt time works? and only in the address bar or also in the video
> element?

I'll be doing special builds - they won't be in nightlies. I'll post a
location when I've done them. Only npt works. It works in the address
bar and in the video element. at the moment, in the address bar though
if you change the fragment you need to 'refresh' to pick it up. Also,
the gui is horrible and won't be the final gui - it's just there for
testing.

Chris.