Re: revisit the change from #id to #chapter addressing

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:51:35 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Dear all,

> I'd like us to revisit the change of the named dimension addressing
> from #id to #chapter.

This discussion hasn't been picked up yet by the working group! It will
be an important item on tomorrow's telecon agenda. Could you please
state your opinion regarding the re-renaming of the 4th dimension for
addressing media fragments from "chapter" back to "id"?

One question for Silvia: we have defined the value for the "chapter"
dimension in the Collected ABNF Syntax for (Media Fragments) URI as a
"unistring" so any Unicode code point. I doubt that the getCueById
function defined in TextTrackCueList can have any Unicode code point for
the id, right? What are the syntax restrictions?