Von: Raphaël Troncy [mailto:raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011 19:42
An: Simon Rainer
Cc: Erik Mannens; Media Fragment
Betreff: Re: ACTION-251: ThoughtLab - EuropeanaConnect Annotation Tool feedback

Dear Simon,

> Just looked at the test page - unfortunately two "mismatches":
> -All the spatial fragment tests seem to be with video (which is still
> missing in the yuma annotation tool) -In general, YUMA is a tool for
> creating annotations, not for displaying media fragments. Our case is
> (as it were) the "other way round" from what (I think) you're
> expecting. We do _/generate/_ media fragment-compliant URIs in our
> output. But we don't _/consume/_ them.
> The input format we require is an annotation data format (which may
> include MF URIs).

Thanks for this clarification. We are already glad that you provide implementations for generating (valid) media fragments URI! We start to reference some implementations at http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Showcase and we will add yours as well.
Is it possible for you to provide a sample of an annotation file (containing media fragments URI) which would be the output of YUMA?
Thanks.
Best regards.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
EURECOM, Multimedia Communications Department 2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.