W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > December 2011

Re: Agenda Tomorrow's PhoneConf

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:02:35 -0500 (EST)
To: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Message-ID: <alpine.DEB.1.10.1112070402100.7259@wnl.j3.bet>
On Tue, 6 Dec 2011, Erik Mannens wrote:

Potential regrets for part of the call.

> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>
> Find attached the agenda for this week's telecon, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Please, all be present (Jack?!) !!! ? so we can happily go to REC by the end of the year (it's all about these last small hurdles!!!)
>
>
> Best regards.
>
> Erik & Raphaël
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-12-07
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 7 December *10:00-11:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 7 December 2011, 1000 UTC
>            0200 (West US)
>            0500 (East US)
>            1000 (Galway)
>            1100 (Amsterdam, Brussels, Sophia-Antipolis)
>            1900 (Tokyo)
>            2100 (Sydney)
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Raphael, Erik
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Regrets: none (so far)
>
> 1. ADMIN: [Chair]
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/30-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
> 2. SPEC: [Chair] [Yves]
> * SPEC in CR
> * Update/discussion on features *at risk* (how to proceed to get them *not at risk*)
> * Who will tidy things up to make it more readable (and till when)?
> * Propose date to ask for next transition to PR
>
> 3. TEST CASES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS: [Davy]
> * Update/discussion on implementation report ? correlated to updated Test Cases & features *at risk* discussion
> * What about new implementations? (DailyMotion?, Europeana?, ...)
> * ACTION-245: Raphael to clarify chances to get a timely implementation of DailyMotion (open)
>
> 4. UPDATE ACTION LIST: [Chair]
> * ACTION-240: Raphael to create wiki for MF-dissemination activity (open)
>
> 5. UPDATE ISSUE-LIST: [Chair]
> * ACTION-246: Erik to update the issues and close them when appropriate (to be closed)
> * Check if all issues have been closed properly, and if not, propose alternate phrasing (i.e., for issue-17 & issue-20)
>
> 6. WHAT'S STILL LEFT TO DO?
>
> 7. AOB
>
>

-- 
Baroula que barouleras, au tiéu toujou t'entourneras.

         ~~Yves
Received on Wednesday, 7 December 2011 09:02:42 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:52:47 UTC