Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 29 September, Telecon 0900 UTC

Raphael,

Looking at the agenda I see there is one external LC comment
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0099.html

If this is the only comment received, you should definitively remind
groups with dependencies to send their LC review, else it will be very
difficult to show the Director  "Evidence that the document has received
wide review" and transit to CR.

Thierry.