Re: your thoughts appreciated

Yeah, I got the same and already discussed with Philippe, Raphael and Yves.
There seems to be nothing we can do, since this is a court case between two
companies - the W3C is not involved. I have pointed them to Philippe in a
reply email, which was never followed up, so that email may also not be
valid, seeing as the sender email address is kinda generic.