RE: video aspect use case

What I wanted to say is that, in my view, a different aspect ratio of a
media resource is not a fragment (but a version). Since our task is to
identify media fragments, I think aspect ratio is out of our scope.
Similarly, we do not consider spatial, quality, or temporal scaling.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab