Re: feedback on today's teleconf

Raphaël, Silvia,

> I agree with all your suggestions, and I think Michael is about to
> modify http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TestCases accordingly.

Let's first have the discussion and all options on the table before we
change the TC on the Wiki. Note that this 416-discussion relates to my
ACTION-81 (actually pre-empting it ;)

> Michael, regarding the problem of adding the status code response for
> each test case, does it mean you need to modify the vocab controlling
> the test cases output?

Yes, the MF TC voc would define some custom properties, or, in this case,
rather reuse dcterms:format [1].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://purl.org/dc/terms/format

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,