Re: Happy NY & Today's PhoneConf is cancelled

Hi all,

Indeed: Happy New Year everybody!

I'm happy for not having a meeting this week - I think we need to get
the first draft ready and I am kinda waiting for that before getting
back into discussions.

Also, I'd like to let you know that I will be travelling over the next
2 weeks and thus probably not able to join the next 2 meetings, sorry.