change "URI" to "URI reference" throughout (was Re: change "URL" to "web address" ...)

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Michael
Hausenblas<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:

>> So, if we want to be correct, we should use "URI reference" everywhere.
>
> +1
>
> And *please* let us not start doing the 'HTML5/WHATWG dance' here. A serious
> reason for me to quit the MF WG work, quite frankly.

Don't worry - we've never had flame wars on MF WG - we stay with
technical discussions here. ;-)

But I should have put the correct subject for us - see above. Maybe
that's what public-html needs, too?