Re: [comment] Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: Chapters 3, 4, 5

My 2c: I have no strong opinion when to publish, the only thing I can offer
is to heavily copy edit on weekend (Sat/Sun) ... lemme know and feel free to
assign me editing tasks as you whish, and I will deliver. This time reliably
;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,