Re: Minutes of today's (19/11/08) phoneconference

Hi all,

Guillaume and I agreed that I would do the update of the types of
fragment addressing page. This is done now. It avoids the HTTP
addressing parts though. Yves - feel free to add your points to the
original page. We can later reuse that part in the section that
Raphael was going to write.