Re: Types of Fragments and Fragments Caching

Hi Guillaume, all,

As discussed on irc, I have gone ahead and done the merging.

Please see http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing.

I have added some filler text that puts it into the context of that
particular Web page. I have tried to keep the descriptions of fitness
independent of HTTP, but where I may have failed, please correct it.

Now, the http range discussion should be taken to
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation .