Types of Fragments and Fragments Caching

Hi Davy, Silvia,

About merging the summary table of
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_Fragment_Caches#Media_format_classification
 into
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragment_Addressing

> Should we merge the two wiki pages? Or just cut and paste the relevant
> parts from Davy's page with the working draft one?

Yes, Davy did a great job summarising all the important media formats
and the kind of fragments that can be expected in each format according
to caching abilities. I noticed it yesterday so I added the link at the
bottom of the 'Types of Media Fragment Addressing' wikipage.

Would it be useful to have a table that shows what Use Case apply to
what Media Format?
Would it be useful to have examples of Media Fragment URI that could
apply next to each Media Format?

Regards,
Guillaume