Re: Review: Use Case & Requirements Draft

Well Silvia, It seems to me not a technical issue but sorts of political and
business issues in the market. Recomposition of fragmented pieces can be a
new media to the user, and that can make a new business model. In that
sense, presumably someone who have a copyright of each pieces will claim
their licence for the new media.

BTW, it is not scope of media-fragments WG though...

My 0.02 cents,

Daniel Park [at] Samsung Electronics