Re: [mediacapture-fromelement] HTML Media Element captureStream() should avoid protected/encrypted content

Martin, can't we have protected content of a Single Source Origin?
And what should be done if such situation ever arises, start capturing
blanks, fire an Event, throw an Exception?

--

Miguel Casas-Sanchez | Gatopardo del Software | ydog <ydog@google.com> /
mcasas@google.com | +1 (650) 603 1380