Re: Permissions API

I think that this mechanism, if adopted,cwould also be important in
resolving permissions to access output devices, as well as permissions to
enumerate device capabilities for either input or output.

I'm not trying to inject output back into the 1.0 scope here. I'm just
hoping that we do not make the mistake of designing a mechanism for media
input only and then having to retrofit concepts later.

...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"