Extending github notifications to mediacapture list

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:00:01 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi,

in order to allow people to get a better feeling of how it would work
with notifying via this mail list the opening and closing of github
Issues and Pull Requests, we extend the trial [1] to the media capture
documents. As (we think) most people are subscribing to both lists, this
will give a more accurate picture of how many more emails you will get.

As stated in [1] we plan to let this run for 30 days before concluding,
all feedback is appreciated (but it might be wise to hold off comments a
while to gain some experience). Refer to [1] for more detail and background.

The media capture documents tracked are:

mediacapture-main
mediacapture-depth
mediacapture-fromelement
mediacapture-output