Re: Missing definitions for parameters in MediaTrackCapabilties/MediaTrackConstraints?

On 20/04/2015 19:53, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 20 April 2015 at 05:40, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>> There's more text on what they mean in section 14.1, "Track
>> Constrainable Property Registration".
>
> Can we remove the registry?  Is there any reason that we can't simply
> maintain the document with the definitions of the things we are using?

+1 from my perspective (as I've argued before); to me, the spec is the
registry; if it helps to have an "official" wiki page where implementors
can document experimental constraints they're trying out, I'm happy to
set one up.

Dom