Re: Video filter

There's definitely common and useful functions that could be optimised
for video post processing.

I don't think we need to boil the ocean and birth the full equivalent of
Web Audio 8)

Yet some well chosen extensions could deliver a lot of benefits with
minimal effort.

And it does seem to fit well with the WG's scope.

- API functions for encoding and other [processing] of those media streams
- API functions for decoding and [processing] (...) of those streams at
the incoming end

I'd like to put together a Use Cases document and would welcome any
input from other people interested.

roBman