Re: Request for FPWD of mediacapture-depth

Anssi

To share some thoughts, though this is up to the TF and TF chairs:

the CfC ends next week, Friday, 26 Sept 2014, so it has to be after that.

the TF will need to consider any response to the CfC, though a FPWD is generally not an issue.

thus it seems to me that Thur 2 Oct would be sensible to allow some time post-CfC for prep (though you could aim for Tue 30 Sept, not sure much advantage).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch