Re: Constraint finishing: "Ideal"

Peter,

In the pull request can you please put it back to non-required
for now so we can land the main text, and then we'll take a second
pass later at refining the text, while making sure it fits the whole
spec?  I'm a bit concerned that the wording change from "non-required" to "ideal" might have repercussions elsewhere in the doc.

It may be okay, but I definitely agree with all the other changes and would like to get them into the doc.

-- dan