Re: Time split for TPAC

I am not going to be there Friday so I would much rather have the WebRTC stuff on Thursday and the Media Cap on Friday. It seems that at least a few of the key people for WebRTC will not be there for at least some of Friday but none of theses people seemed like the key participants for getting Media Cap done.

Cullen