Re: CfC: only allow authenticated origins to call getUserMedia

The chairs have decided that we won't close this discussion until
November 1 (3 weeks from now), unless consensus emerges.

This will give us the option of discussing this matter at TPAC.
Once we reach that point, the chairs will make a decision.