Re: Possible Constraint Syntax Compromise

Jan-Ivar might want to comment here, as he has often explained that Firefox does its parsing based on WebIDL and that an unknown constraint disappears during that process.  As our standard list of constrainable properties becomes more and more supported the need to check in advance for such unknown constraints should also diminish, unless of course the developer is specifically using a non-standard (e.g., experimental) constraint.

-- dan