Re: Github repo notifications

One thing peoplecan do is to add a mail filter that treats mail from
sysbot+gh@w3.org differently from regular mail.

Another thing that we can do is to create a new mailing list (Dom, I
assume that's possible) called "public-media-capture-logs" that gets
these notifications, and let people subscribe to it or not, as they want.

The important thing for me as a WG chair is to make sure the group knows
what the editors are doing to the document, and can check whether it
reflects what they think we agreed on in the WG or not.

           Harald