Slides about "ideal" algorithm for call next Tuesday

From: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 09:24:17 -0700
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I have prepared and attached slides for the call next Tuesday.  It
presents two possible algorithms for "ideal", and recommends the
first, called "min distance".  It is the combination of input from
many people in the WG, and I hope we have finally found a solution
that everyone can agree to.

I apologize for how close this is to the call next Tuesday, and I hope
you will have time to review it.

Thanks,
Peter