Screen sharing - document structure

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:58:23 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
On 04/24/2014 07:56 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> We've been talking a lot more about screen sharing recently, and I
> think that it's about time we started putting some text together.
>
> The attached text, written with Cullen's assistance, is a proposed first cut.
>
> There are lots of open issues here.  But at least this way we have a
> better chance of identifying what needs more attention.  Maybe we
> could even identify what we agree on.

Martin,

do you think it will be harmful to anything if we declare screen sharing
as a separate document?
It seems to me that it would be an useful exercise in making sure our
specification is extensible at the right places, and it would mean that
we don't risk having blockers on people objecting to screencasting
properties when we're trying to get the "capture and streams" document
into a stable state.

We've done the same thing to "photo" and "recording", so it's not
exactly a novel concept.

      Harald