Re: WebIDL-compatible syntax compromise

From: Jim Barnett <1jhbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:08:04 -0400
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Yes, it would need to return the new structure, otherwise the
non-required members would be lost.  I'm not sure that they should be
called 'hints' my understanding is that the UA MUST apply them. If
that's the case, they're constraints, but ones that give the UA more
flexibility in ordering.

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett