Re: Constraints as a separate interface

On 10/07/2013 12:09 AM, Jim Barnett wrote:

> Here’s an attempt to separate constraints out into a separate
> interface.   The point is to allow other specs, such as MediaRecorder,
> to refer to it and ensure that they are all using constraints
> consistently.  This does _/not/_ change the semantics of constraints,
> it would just break them out into a separate interface.  This
> interface would still be defined in the MediaCapture spec, but in a
> separate section.  (There would be editorial changes throughout the
> spec to refer to this interface, but, again, the semantics of Tracks
> and Streams wouldn’t change.)
>

> -          Jim

Thanks a lot for this, Jim!

I know how hard it can be to refactor an interface like this while
keeping compatible with what's previously specified - but I'm very happy
that you did it!

I hope this makes sense to the TF as a whole too, and that we can
rapidly switch to this form of the description.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.