From: rocallahan@gmail.com [mailto:rocallahan@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Robert O'Callahan
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:32 PM
To: Martin Thomson
Cc: Jim Barnett; public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Re: questions about direct assignment

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com<mailto:martin.thomson@gmail.com>> wrote:
On 29 May 2013 14:48, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org<mailto:robert@ocallahan.org>> wrote:
> For gUM, the origin of the MediaStream should be the origin of the page that
> requested it.
That is only true when the peerIdentity or noaccess constraints are
not in place.  Those constraints change the origin.  (Though to be
fair, that's also in the WebRTC spec.)

Sure, as long as the origin is properly specified somewhere.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"