Re: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:51:26 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
On 05/09/2013 06:36 PM, Jim Barnett wrote:
> But see Stefan's email; _everything_ is a source attribute except for 'enabled'.  I don't think that Track is doing much work.
Not quite - the constraints are a track attribute; the decision that the
browser makes on them will affect source attributes, but that doesn't
make them source attributes.

In particular, there's no part of the model where you can get the
specific constraints set by one track by interrogating another track.