Call for agenda topic proposals

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:34:51 +0100
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi all!

As you all know, we have a teleconf next Monday (5pm CET).

We'd like input on topics we should cover.

 From our side, we have the following hot candidates:

* Incorporation of "change settings" API in the "Media Capture and
Streams" document: The editors have promised to have a version, based on
the discussion in Boston, out this week, and we'd like the TF's feedback

* Plan and schedule for "Media Capture and Streams"

* Recording API (status, next steps)

* Image capture proposal (status, next steps)

Stefan for the chairs