Re: subscribe access “back” acamera with html5 on android phone

Hi, When I  use ¡°getUserMedia¡± in chrome on iphone4s, it can't open camera.

Besides, I input ¡°chrome://flags¡± in chrome'address bar, it can't open
it like that you input "chrome://flags" in chrome on android.Can't use
getUserMdeia to access camera on in chrome on iphone£¿ Thanks O(¡É_¡É)0