RE: Image Capture Proposal

I think we either start a new unique document for it, or we add it as a new unique section to the recording API spec, slightly stretching its scope. I think I prefer the latter option since I envision the recording and image capture proposals to move to Rec at roughly the same pace (e.g., implementations would probably want to implement them both at the same time?)