Re: Proposal: Time out for getUserMedia.

Yes, its a good point.
I thought of application handling this scenario also, but the following
points made me to propose it to implement in the browser.

a. If the application is not implementing this handling scenario, then the
browser can free the resources by itself.
b. The complexity of implementing timers,and maintaining ID's, can be
reduced at the application layer (App can provide an input for wait_timer
value or can use the default one).

It seems to be good if both the ways are available.

Thanks,
Kiran.