Re: Proposal: Time out for getUserMedia.

     Blocking forever is certainly bad from a usability point of view.

     I would point out that if the API allowed us to cancel a
getUserMedia(), as opposed to simply supplying a timeout, we could
implement even more advanced use-cases (where the process is interrupted
by some other external stimuli). If getUserMedia() were to return an ID
then you could use a design similar to setTimeout(), clearTimeout().
What do you think?

Gili