Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

I thought the idea was that the source of the tracks on the receiving side
was their respective local PeerConnection, not the original source on the
sending side. This has far-fetching consequences I think. Consider adding a
bit of echo and/or some sound effects on the MediaStream between the
microphone and the PC using WebAudio. Should the original source identifier
still be preserved? A PC processes the media similarly by doing error
concealment in different forms...