Re: Playability of individual Blobs produced by a MediaRecorder

I don't think we want to do that for each specific timeslice. If we take
the security cam example, that'd either result in lots of really small
files, or occasional humongous blobs that would need to be handled by
dataavailable. Neither one seem like a particularly good solution.

I'd prefer a split() call that would make sure the current encoded sequence
is properly terminated and a new one is started, but it would be hard to
tell which blob is what in the ondataavailable event. (I _suppose_ we could
abuse the blob type to encode that, but that'd be quite a hack)

If we were to use a Streams API instead, split() would simply record a new
stream. The UA can then properly finalize the previous stream, and set up
the appropriate headers/metadata for the new stream. In fact, the split()
behavior could probably be implicit in the record() call, so we wouldn't
even need a bigger API surface.

 - rachel