revised recording proposal

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:14:54 -0800
To: <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Here's my latest revision of the recording proposal, based on discussion
in Lyon and on the list.  The main difference from the previous proposal
is that I've moved recording into its own MediaRecorder class, with a
constructor that takes a MediaStream as an argument.  I've kept a single
record function with an optional TimeSlice argument, because that seemed
to be the most popular choice.  There are questions scattered throughout
in brackets [].    The treatment of errors is extremely vague, but I
think that's a reflection of where we are.

Please send me any comments.

-          Jim