RE: recording

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 05:38:38 -0800
To: "Adam Bergkvist" <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, "Harald Alvestrand" <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Yes, I was thinking of this as one class with two different methods.
However, as Adam's subsequent email indicates, it could be one class
with one method: startRecord(optional timeslice),  where you get
all-at-once recording if timeslice is omitted.  I thought it was a bit
clearer to have two different methods, but don't  feel strongly about
it.  (I did intend the 'buffersize' argument to indicate number of
milliseconds, so 'timeslice' is a better name for it.)

- Jim