List of items noted during f2f

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:44:21 +0100
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Harald and I assembled the following list immediately after the meeting.
We will transfer the WG internal things into actions or bugs eventually,
and probably add more things as a result of reviewing the minutes, but
wanted to get the list out ASAP to get comments/feedback.

A similar mail has been sent to the WebRTC WG list.

Next actions, MEDIA TF
==================
* Travis and Anant to come up with v5 of “change API”, using constraints
* Early Stream return - getUserMedia as synchronous return value: Editor
to draft proposal
* Long term consent - was on the flipchart, not discussed
* Constraints do not compose - new constraints replace old ones.
* Need to get to: Generation of fake streams
* Recording API proposal (Jim and Travis) - separate document
* API for informing app that mandatory constraints can not (perhaps
temporarily) be met: something needed, what should the design be like?
(Alternative would be to just stop the track).
* Generation of streams from other sources (files / canvas / xxx)
* API for controlling AEC and AGC for MediaStreamTracks (audio)

Stefan for the chairs