Re: ACTION-28 Doodle for a March/April Media Task Force teleconferenc

Reminder: So far, only 6 people have replied to this poll.
Given that the first date is next week, we'll close the poll and make a
decision on Friday.
So please reply before:

FRIDAY, March 16, 12:00 CET (11:00 GMT; we're still on winter time)

                      Harald