Re: Call for proposals on agenda items

On 08/10/2012 01:26 AM, Travis Leithead wrote:
> Agreed. I've also generated a few discussion points on the list that would be nice to summarize in a Telco. Finally, I'd love to see a proposal made for Recording (Capturing?) a Local MediaStream. I had an old proposal that I can revise, but that seems like one of the core missing pieces for our task force to work on :)
Travis, if you can send a pointer to the old proposal (mailing list
archive link preferred), that would be good.

The central issue I remember from previous proposals is that we have to
have some way to tell the browser the desired format of the resulting
data (chosen codecs, container formats, quality parameters....), but I
don't remember if that was a problem with what you proposed or not.