RE: MediaStreamOptions should be a dictionary

See my other reply on the other thread [3]. I believe multi-device scenarios should be configured _after_ the user has granted general permission for audio or video or both.

However, if this is necessary, the dictionary can be extended to include additional data for different device hints as well. I believe an earlier draft of WebRTC had hints for "user" and "environment" video cameras, which could easily be added into the dictionary if needed.

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2011Nov/0010.html