RE: Comment to issues in MediaStream Capture Scenarios: Preview a stream

Presumably you don't need to call "createObjectURL" in order to send the MediaStream out via a PeerConnection, right? Depending on what we spec, we might not need to createObjectURL in order to record either.

Can you think of a scenario that would require multiple "previews"? In other words, for createObjectURL, should the resultant URL be one-time-use for a video/audio tag, or multi-use? If multi-use, then why?