Re: review Proposed Recommendation version of the API for Media Resources 1.0

Hi Thierry, all,

i have integrated Werners comments. Please find attached the edited file.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

http://twitter.com/fstegmai
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/florian-stegmaier/
_____________________________

Am 12.07.2013 um 12:01 schrieb Florian Stegmaier <stegmaier@dimis.fmi.uni-passau.de>:

> Thanks! I will ping you when finished!
>
> _____________________________
> Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
> Chair of Distributed Information Systems
> University of Passau
> Innstr. 43
> 94032 Passau
>
> Room 248 ITZ
>
> Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
> Fax: +49 851 509 3062
>
> http://twitter.com/fstegmai
> http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/florian-stegmaier/
>
> Am 12.07.2013 um 11:59 schrieb Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>:
>

>> On 12/07/2013 11:23, Florian Stegmaier wrote:
>>> Hi Thierry,
>>>
>>> thanks. I will integrate the edits from now on and send you the corrected file asap.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Florian