Re: Approuval to move the API for Media Resources 1.0 to 3rd Last Call.

Hi Thierry, all,

i have just seen, that the two bibs in section 6.3 are not in the right shape. Could you please correct it? The idl file located at the following link has to be changed as well:

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mawg.idl (linked in the beginning of appendix a)

Thank you very much!

Cheers.
_____________________________